Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hello? Is anybody home???

YES! I am still here! Life has been beyond crazy the last month or so and I've let blogging completely slip by.  The good news is things are just about to settle down and I plan on getting caught up to date next week. Why has life been so crazy lately? Well, I'll tell you...

After spending a week in Myrtle Beach with the Heithaus family we immediately came home and started packing our apartment for a move that weekend. Joey spent his nights going to school, painting the new place, and packing boxes while I spent my days working on contract projects and packing like crazy. Then, we moved into our new place and have been trying to get settled in - buying furniture, unpacking, decorating, buying rugs - ugh!

On top of the move, I started a new 9-5 type job, while still trying to finish my other contract projects on the nights and weekends. Let me tell you, working after work is exhausting! I should finish up my project this week so I might have my nights back starting next week. Plus, I haven't been feeling that great lately, but more on that later.

And lastly, our weekends have still been crammed with stuff! Even though we had a million things to do and should've spent the holiday weekend pulling our lives together, we decided to drive up to Yosemite instead. It was an awesome weekend of camping and hiking - but it put us all that much more behind.

So, in my update post you can expect me to share...
  • Our week in Myrtle Beach
  • Our new apartment
  • Labor Day in Yosemite
  • Marc & Nicole's visit (they are coming tomorrow!)
and maybe more! We'll see what I have on my camera. 

I hope some of you haven't forgot about me and are still checking in from time to time. I really want to get back into my old blogging groove! Bear with me!

Crystal

1 comment: