BEAUTIFUL SAN DIEGO!
Last weekend I flew to San Diego by myself while Joey was at a bachelor party. It was BEAUTIFUL! So walkable! I was only in town for about 27 hours but I managed to cover a lot of the main areas of the city by foot - Little Italy, the Bay, Downtown, the Gaslamp District, Balboa Park, and the beach. I measured it, I walked about12 miles! Whew! My feet and legs were killing me! I'm short on time these days so I cant write all about my trip (you probably are burnt out on my long posts anyways!) but I've uploaded a slide show for your enjoyment. The next time I see ya, just ask me about it!
Click for the full size slide show!
LUCKY in LAS VEGAS!
While I was living it up in San Diego, Joey went to Vegas for his friend Marc's bachelor party. OF COURSE there is no photographic evidence of the weekend (what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, I guess...or on any bachelor party...) but I made Joey pose when he got home. He was very lucky his last night and won $800 playing craps. Way to go Joey! Don't let the house take you down!
No comments:
Post a Comment