Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Joey at Jenny and Eric's

While I've been trying to adjust to the west coast lifestyle (mostly just the TRAIN HORNS! I'll discuss in a future post...), Joey is still living in Atlanta with his sister Jenny and her family. I told him that since we would be living apart, he would have to start contributing to the blog. He still won't actually do a blog post but he is meeting me halfway. He sent me these pictures from the last two weeks but I guess its up to me to figure out what to write about them. So I'll just do my best and maybe make some stuff up.
Here is a picture of Grace. She is so photogenic, it's unbelievable. Joey is a pretty good photographer too.

Jenny and Eric went on a cruise for a week and Martin and Grace stayed with Grandma. Here they are preparing a housewarming reception for their parents.


Grace needed some help with her drawing. Did you help her Joey? Or just take this adorable picture?

Well, it looks like she got distracted soon after once she discovered the crayon bucket made a very fashionable hat.

While they were gone, Joey did a little dog sitting himself. I hope Teesh and Artie whined less than Boo!
On the weekends, Joey has been taking the kids out to play with Jenny. I am assuming this is from one of their excursions. It looks like they went strawberry picking. How fun! Here is Grace again being too cute.

Ooooooh! Look at all the strawberries!!!

It looks like mommy had to help Grace.

Martin didn't need any help! Here he is with a particularly large strawberry! Be careful, Martin! Don't choke!
Uh oh!

And the best picture of the bunch! This picture just makes me smile every time I look at it!!!


They are just too cute! Well, it certainly looks like Joey is having a lot of fun spending time with family. So that's his update. And still no job but he is looking hard, so keep on listening out for him!

Have a good week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment