Thursday, October 28, 2010

Chattanooooooooga!

Last weekend Joey spent 30 hours in Chattanooga. He flew in to go to his good friend Marcus' wedding and was able to spend time with the fam. He got in on Saturday morning and left Sunday night. I was so jealous that I didn't get to go! Although he was dead tired when he returned from the red-eye flight and long days...so I wasn't so jealous of that...
He met up with Beth and family and his parents and went to the children's museum and aquarium. Here are some of his pictures. I can't give captions since I wasn't there but all I can say is cute, cute, cute! I love those kiddies!






So thats it. He also went to the wedding of course and had a great time there but for some reason he didn't take any pictures. Oh well, what can you do?

As for me, I spent the weekend home relaxing, catching up on random stuff, and shopping with a friend. Oh, and I finished the puzzle of course. I couldn't really accomplish much else until it was finished. I was totally obsessed! It was a GREAT puzzle! Thanks Dad!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Crystal, that looks like a hard puzzle! And I love that bench in Chattanooga. When we were there last fall for a wedding I woke up earlier than everyone one day and sat there and drank coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures. We had so much fun!! And I am very impressed with the puzzle, can't wait until I have time to do one, maybe with the kids when they are older!

    ReplyDelete