Monday, March 7, 2011

Overdue...

I know, I know. I've been MIA lately. Life has been a little boring and a little stressful recently and I just haven't really felt like sharing. But I will. Even if it isn't interesting. The blog must go on. I started reading a new book on Saturday so I'm spending the majority of my time reading but I'm determined to squeeze a blog post in this week. Some things I might blog about...
  • My mom's visit 
  • Insomnia
  • Cooking fancy meals
  • Korean karaoke and kazoos
  • Hiking in the desert and climbing on a diving board rock
  • My TV obsessions: Parks and Rec, Bob's burgers
  • Mike Sparks drinking Joey under the table...I mean, Mike's visit
  • Movie nights (sans movies)
  • New years resolution progress and happiness tracking
  • The nightmare that is re-vacation planning...
Do any of these things sound interesting to you guys? Let me know if something does and I'll make sure I blog about it. Otherwise, I may just pick one or two...or maybe I'll just ramble on about them all. There really is no telling how the mood will strike me.

And since I can't do a post (even a preview post) without a pic, here's a random one for your enjoyment. Take a look five years into our future...




Have a good week people!

3 comments:

  1. hahaha I love seeing the future! For what its worth I would love to hear about your Mom's visit, cooking fancy meals, and the revacation planning. I am very curious what ya'll are going to do. I am so sorry your Egypt trip got cancelled. Hope you are well!
    Lainey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lainey about all of this!!! And I'd like to know how your happiness tracking is going...because I think it's super cute that you're tracking it =) Oh and your insomnia and how you're combating it...I have a tendency to struggle with insomnia myself and I have no clue how to get over it! The 5 year plan photo is quite adorable too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute picture!! Hope that is what you look like in five years but you'd better get going if that is the case!! Can't wait to hear about all the other stuff, I am way behind on blogging too!

    ReplyDelete