Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Update and Teaser

I did not forget about the blog!!!

I have so many things to post. Coming up you can expect...
  • Heithaus sibling weekend (minus Tim) at Jennys
  • My Dad's Nascar excursion
  • Easter house hunting in San Diego
  • Moving across country!
  • And other random things I took pictures of..
So keep an eye out for that. Joey and I have just been SO busy with the potential and almost officially official move to San Diego that I haven't had a second to spare. As for a quick update, we are planning on moving me out there next week. This week is my last at work and we are trying to get packed. Next week, Joey will be driving across country, hopefully with the company of Chris and I'll be flying out to meet them on Saturday. Then Joey will be coming back until mid-May when he'll move out there with me, job or not!

I don't have any relevant pictures accessible right now but I feel compelled to upload something, so in the spirit of Easter, enjoy this picture of an adorable angora rabbit!


No comments:

Post a Comment